Kingdom Hearts III (Windows, Switch, PS4, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2019)

This is amazing! I was literally wondering yesterday if we were ever going to get this one on here.
Quite a large number of the tracks didn't really hit me playing the game the first time around, but I've found some new favorites upon listening to it ( basically all of San Fransokyo's music for example). I feel like a lot of the tracks have too much going on though, it's definitely weaker overall compared to past entries.

Amazing soundtrack and it such great quality. I love just how many tracks in this game were updated versions of previous games and it just shows how the music has matured with the characters.

Epic soundtrack, just like the first and second one. The Final Boss tunes are sweet too! Can't wait to play this game! ??

I am so happy this finally made it on KHInsider.
It even has both Tension Rising versions,as opposed to just the Toy Box version.

Thank you for the album, but why not 320 kbs? The sound quality isn't very good. It's not like I blame you, but I just curious why. Is it a problems of recording from ps4 or rendering? Did you have a better sound quality files?

Just in case anyone is looking for the Kingdom Of Corona version of 'Tension Rising', it is called 'Ever-Blooming Dark'. You're welcome.

Fantastic mega-album, but it's missing a few tracks: the music from the Verum Rex commercial at the start of Toy Box, the music from when Rapunzel realizes she's the princess, the music from Gothel's death, the music from when Rapunzel revives Eugene, the triumphant music from when the purified Flying Dutchman emerges from beneath the waves and it & the Black Pearl rip the Endeavor a new porthole (or several dozen), the credits orchestral medley, the musics from the post-credit scenes (Foretellers, Yozora), and the version of Dearly Beloved played during the Results screen.

Fantastic mega-album, but it's missing a few tracks: the music from the Verum Rex commercial at the start of Toy Box, the music from when Rapunzel realizes she's the princess, the music from Gothel's death, the music from when Rapunzel revives Eugene, the triumphant music from when the purified Flying Dutchman emerges from beneath the waves and it & the Black Pearl rip the Endeavor a new porthole (or several dozen), the credits orchestral medley, the musics from the post-credit scenes (Foretellers, Yozora), and the version of Dearly Beloved played during the Results screen.
Good news! What you mentioned will be on the OST which comes out on November 11th, except the following cutscenes: Aqua turns Castle Oblivion back into Land of Departure and both endings of Re Mind's Secret Episode.

Anyone happen to know which of the two "Xehanort's Playthings" songs is titled correctly and which is actually another song? I can't seem to find either on the official OST release.

Anyone happen to know which of the two "Xehanort's Playthings" songs is titled correctly and which is actually another song? I can't seem to find either on the official OST release.
Track #55 should now be changed to "Friendship's Union" from OST confirmed title.

Back