Kingdom Hearts - Hikari (2002)

the greatest music ever man, I will hear it everyday and I will download all the music if I can but the best part is that it is free, I almost cry when I heard the music can you put Kingdom Hearts the song simple d clean I like that song please can you guys who made this put that song I'll be aitin

I loved Simple and Clean in the English version that was done in the start of the game, I would love to have the full version of it.
Hikari's one of the best video game songs ever.

I agree that Hikari and Simple and clean are different... Hikari is a little less energetic than simple anc lean, with smoother rhythm and easyer to understand lyrics. that said, I want simple and clean too!

hikari one of the beautiful song in this game but I thougth santuary is the best one, and my hunt to collect all kingdom hearts original soundtraks keep continue......

this game is awesome!!
same with the song, both the english and japanese version!
and im just wondering, the earlier people who were saying this was awesome, how come u gave it a 5/10???

one of da best of utda hikaru's song dat i heard. realy awesome. when i first heard it in KH game i used to restart my PS2 constantly so repeat da song XD

It's absolutely the most influence song of my life..
I prefer hikari a lot more than simple n clean, but anyway simple n clean is also very good..
and I like using the name of simple n clean so much..
Banzai!!

I like both songs (Simple and Clean and Hikari) equally. But let me tell you, it took awhile for Simple and Clean to catch on. 2 best friends are seperated, POSSIBLY NEVER TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN (then again, this IS Kingdom Hearts we're talking about :p) and this catchy, upbeat song comes on! It seemed so unnatural to me. But it caught on in the end.

Oh, where was I? Oh yeah, looking forward to this song. Thanks KHinsider :D

Most Excellent!
I was finally able to find the Japanese version of Simple and Clean :D

I am most overjoyed finally find it, especially searching for it online on Youtube was growing increasingly difficult since of the block.

Thank You, KHInsider

i love kingdom hearts and the songs are awesome i love simple and clean english version, i hear it every day. i prefer the english version of both songs simple and clean and sanctuary.

I was very satisfied with the PLANITb remix of Hikari. Although it wasn't the full English version as I had hoped, being a remix of the full song was good enough for me.

As everyone else is saying I would like to see the english version of Simple and Clean. The song makes me so nostalgic everytime I hear it.

I love kingdom hearts! since I was 8, I kept on downloading simple and clean then put it on mother's phone and at midnight I listen to it.. after I get sleepy I delete it cause I'm afraid mom will find out.. haha..

Back