Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) (2002)

Excellent album, great tracks, and the best thing about it is that has capture the escence of the japanesse techno, really puts you in the mood for a high speed drive or a really long walk,anyway, this is an album that every fan of the electronic groove should have !!!!

A very nice sountrack setup, a shame they dont have all 30 but still great to listen to, also pretty good to dance to. some of the best techno music i've heard so far. hell, this is what i listen to while playing any race games, or out roller blading.

this is like the greatest ever nuff gd tracks on it especially no 10 oldies but happies well class song and teknopathic no 14 thats kl aswell

One of the inspiring tracks from back in my early gaming years, and it STILL keeps me feeling energetic just listening to it.

I have since gone into the music scene with a style heavily inspired by the off-the-beaten-path style and variety that JSRF brought to the front lines!

OMFG!! I just LUUV the songs of that game... to bad I never playd the game T_T
everyone should download those songs and listen to them... I'm sure there is at least one song that everyone likes ^^

each of these songs have played 100+ times on my ipod since i downloaded them a month ago, the soundtrack rules! the game rules! my only wish is that they had more songs on here...

This was such an amazing game all the songs bring back so many memories, can't wait to download it, is there one with all the other songs on it?

JSRF is one of the greatest games. Sadly Games like Okami and JSRF never are one of the best selling games and so they never make new games of the series. The Soundtrack is just great, even if it's a pity that there aren't all of the songs on it.

played the game the first and last time in 2003......

and 'till now i didn't recognize how awesome this music is...

at least i do now^^

Excellent! This collection is the epitome of video game music soundtracks! Games today should have soundtracks that are just as good or (hard to think about this) better! Missing about 12 songs though...

Jet Set Radio Future and Jet Grind Radio are the best well thought out and addicting Games ever! SEGA has the best games. Also The tracks made by Hideki Naganuma are very catchy and addicting. The Music and Game takes me back to the late 90's and Early 2000's. I recommend it then listening to the New Generation Music which makes me sick...

WOW
So Nice Tracks, so good to feel the Rush inside yourself, that's how I felt when I lestened to Those Awesome Tracks of the Game Jet set Radio Future

Back