Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) (2002)

So nostalgic, I remember when I see this game for the first time playing the secuence intro in a video game store's TV. I thought to myself if in the future I'll buy an X-Box, one of the first vg I'll buy it would be JSRF. Great Story. Great OST.

I've some of the tracks, but now maybe I can find the rest of them. Wonderful!

So happy I found this music I've been looking for years thanks a million for bringing it to the web now I have some music to listen to while I play Pokemon go

It's 2016 Nov 15 3:00am and it ran across my head that I use to love this music and the game so I had to search! I found it and I'm so glad I got to listen and bring back a ton of the best monitors I had when I was 9! Wow

Aww man. This is just so sweet! I really love this soundtrack to bits; listening to it today just gives me a relaxing vibe, man! I'm not one for vocals, but these tracks are definitely an exception to my orchestra-only criteria.

Sp eaking of tracks, I see that nearly 2/3 of the OST is here, what ever happen to the rest? :0 Regardless, these rips are pretty high quality, love it!

Back