Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) (2002)

I remember playing this game when it came out for x=box it was a duel disk w/ SEGA GT racing game. i loved the soundtrack, I haven't played the game since a year after it came out in like 02 i think? But I would always refer to the songs in my head and tend to miss the songs more than the game. Either way its a very good soundtrack, fun to listen to.

I rember that when I worked @ gamestop (as an ssa in less than 3 mos) ! (!!I was hooked on this game from the first pics I saw of it kinda learned soome japanese. Beat and own ALL VERSTIONS ! From the jap versions down to the gba versions still have my modded dreamcast ! My xbox is still hooked up ! As the 3000 hours of all music (!) Are stored and are immediately accessible! Now I AM A MUSIC PRODUCER WITH A LOVE AND PASSION FOR ALL THINGS MUSIC holy cow WELL AS ALL THINGS VIDEOGAME!

I'm soo very glad that I found this website! My twin brother and I used to play jsrf on our father's X-Box when we were between ages 5-8/9, so most of these songs are alkost programed into our brains! XD. I always thought they would always bs just memories! Thanks lots, khinsider! =3

First off, to those complaining of the absence of "Aisle 10" and "Birthday Cake", may i please point you to the unreleased tracks which are also on this site.

Now for the album. This is honestly one of the best games I have ever played and the soundtrack is one of the things I loved the most about it. To see this soundtrack on here is simply wonderful, and I still love every second of it.

I can't believe that I actually found some of the songs to JSRF soundtrack. This game made my childhood. I usually dont remember most thing but this was so memorable because the game and songs were awesome. I love all of the songs, just wish they had the rest of the soundtrack. The Concept of Love is my favorite!

great song roller blading is now and has been my passion ever since playing game . I am going to make a grind bar for it. It taught me who to skate ^_^

Ive never played jsrf, but ive been jearing alot about it latly. And just by litsening to a few songs. Of this ST i can alredy tell this game must be funky and fun as hell. Jet set radio has set the bar in videogame music. Heck you dont even need to like games to get into this Amazing sound track.Ive never head music like this before and sadly i dont think there will be anything like it for years to come.

Jet set radio future to this day is my personal hottest game ever, i could of never had imagined such an unique and cyberpunk like game would have excisted, hideki naganuma is a music god!

Back