Hoshi no Kirby 64 Original Soundtrack (2000)

I love this game! The soundtracks fit the levels alot, and overall it's really cute and nice to listen to. My only problem with this soundtrack is...well, some of the songs seem to be missing? Or maybe not, but...I swore there was more than this.

Otherwise, this is great! (Haha, 'Factory Investigation') is my favorite. Not like anyone cares, but if you happen to be passing by, you should listen to it. ...or maybe not.

Boss battle music is really addicting! Zero-two is my personal favorite. Most of the tracks are full of energy and fun to listen to.

I also love this soundtrack, but, some tracks are missing, like that creepy music that plays in ripple star, etc. Anyway, I love it! I love this website! ^^

were is the invinsibility song i thought i would find it here but there is no invincibility please redirect me to a site or add it please

(I think there are some songs missing.)
This game was (and still is) my all-time favorite N64 game. One of the main reasons for that is the fantastic soundtrack that fits so well and the unique level designs. Not to mention the overall cuteness and bright colors (easier on the eyes than Resident Evil). But what keeps me coming back is the music (and Kirby's awesome lightsaber).

Jun Ishikawa is... amazing, really. Zero-Two has got to be one of my favourite game themes of all time (by a long shot), and each and every facet of this (IMO underrated) game's music makes me so... cheery! The only problem is that it, for some reason, does not include the Miracle Matter fight music (the riff off the standard boss theme).

I give it a 9, because it's missing Miracle Matter (a song I crave surprisingly often), and because its instrumentation is limited due to its age. Other than that, it's fantastic!

LISTEN TO ZERO-TWO. Your life will be altered for the better, I swear it. (The number of times I've doodled him in the margins of my chemistry notebook I do not care to count...)

I just got and beat this game. And when I mean beat, I mean beat with all shards. I liked that true ending, the one where the fairy girl kissed Kirby.

And I agree with the guy who gave this a 9. All the boss battle music is addicting. My fav non-boss music is Rock Star, that cavern music from Neo Star, and Factory Investigation.

i loved this game. it was great. i loved the boss music its so....... ENERGIZING! which track is the one for the boss in ripple star

There are more... they are missing the battle against that monster that can transform into many things. Cutter, Fire, Bomb, Boulder, Spark and Spikes Boss.

YES! I finally found it! Been looking for this soundtrack for ages. It is missing one for sure though: The invincible theme. You know, the one where he eats that sparkly candy and the music goes all hyper and nuts? Not there. Mabe there's more, but its still pretty awesome. (Rock Star FTW)

Zero-Two this to phashe 2 to zero-one zero-two as 3d chacth 100 shards and go to dark star and go to hole here as zero-two music 0_x ---0---

It's different to most platformer soundtracks, it sounds like it was all performed on a 90's keyboard, but either way is enjoyable, memorable, and cute :) i give it a 7.5/10, maybe an 8.

There are some missing like: the sixth boss have a music for his own and the level select music. I would be glad if you add it because i like them so much and ... I am here just killing words lenght ... why 100 words ... I don't have 100 words to write ... argh

Definitely one out of my many favorite games for the N64 console. The soundtrack is quite amplifying; and I actually work-out to these hits from time-to-time. Although, I'm afraid some of the tracks are missing, which is a real bummer. The Neo Star page's track is missing, as well as the Shiver Star/Ripple Star, basically all of the map pages tunes aren't posted :/ In the game there were 62 songs, I believe, but this game and soundtrack definitely has charm to it; and therefore is rated fairly high :)

Great work, but yeah, a few really good tracks are missing (mainly the boss battle music for Miracle Matter, if someone could get that up, that'd be great!) Otherwise, pretty good selection here.

Song are all excellent quality. Still love playing this game. As for the people saying it's missing some tracks, it is indeed missing at least the invulnerability and stage select songs for the individual stars. Too bad, those were my favorites too. The rest of the songs included are great though!

Back