Hitman: Blood Money (2006)

Thanks a lot!!
Both the creators of this site and Jesper Kyd prove how genious they are.
I love the music JK does, and thank you for letting people like us reach the pieces of nice music.

Lyrics for Hunter:
Sum tempestas fusca qua perducrit terra
Nox non decidit dies numquam pervenit
Nihil fugit a me
Sum tempestas fusca
Sopranos shout: Fiili me.

and sorry i could not solve the rest with my crappy Latin..
anyway, it ROCKS. so does the game :D

oh also... if you have heard the theme song of the previous game they have the same lyrics (it uses a part of Hunter looped... the 1st line. kool, no? :D)

a masterpiece which completely represents the myth 47, but still being great as an independent artswork
while i enjoyed the classic parts, it's the beat and electro parts as vegas which positively surprised me
"only" 9/10 since i still like hitman 2 more, and because the title song "elens dritter gesang" by schubert is missing

i think this album is pretty cool especially since i'm a fan of the hitman games even though i've only gotten to play blood money and hope to play the next one and to get that one's OST as well.

Very passionate album for the game. Fits the Ambience well and puts you in the mood to Assasinate! I would recommend this soundtrack as one of the best in the Hitman series. Hats off to Jesper Kyd. I have added you as one of my favorite game composers along with Harry Gregson Williams Metal Gear and the composers to all the Resident Evil Gaming Soundtracks, (too many to list). Thumbs UP!

i love the music. was searchin long to get it.. so nice.. thanks a lot guys
the music is so exitin n durin gameplay its a very exiting experience... superb in all aspects

Thank you very much.I could'nt find this sountracks on the other sites.they were very excellent. i say again (thank you very much)

Majid Faghani
From Iran

i love the music from this game
i have listen all jesper kyd works in hitman 2 and hitman contracts.

i love them all

Nine stars for the soundtrack, one more for the website that hosts the links!!! Jesper Kyd is my second most favourite after Akira Yamaoka. they're pure geniuses.

im also a big fan of score video game producer and its a shame that they are too much underrated by the media (mostly because games arent consider as art which is sad :(
if you enjoy JESPER KYD try FRANCK KLEPACI GUSTAF GREFBERG ALEXANDER BRANDON or REEEVES GABRELS

ENJOY :D

belive me i have downlaod mant title music from here and i always trust on this site cuz it has the reesources to provide what we need 10/10 keep it up buddies

vow its so cool you have great website i appreciat you< you have a wonderfull site
plz put 50 cent game music

I FROM IRAN
BUSHEHR CITY NEAR PASARGAD

im also a big fan of score video game producer and its a shame that they are too much underrated by the media (mostly because games arent consider as art which is sad :(
if you enjoy JESPER KYD try FRANCK KLEPACI GUSTAF GREFBERG ALEXANDER BRANDON or REEEVES GABRELS

Excellent!
I found my favorite songs at last. The main title musics i mean. Hitman is ALWAYS the best.
Thank you for uploading these masterpiece sound tracks.
I Hope you joy guys!

Back