Heroes of Might and Magic IV: The Soundtrack (2002)

This is probably one of the best soundtrack for a game. But, the best part is when you actually play the game with the music. It really adds to the mysterious and adventourous mood. Download this for any RPG lovers... or just anyone who play games.

Great soundtrack and great music :) If you have soundtrack from Heroes V can you post it here please? There is also beautiful music. Thank you :)

Best game ever for RPG's lovers and the music is awsome each faction has its own theme and each level has different music for certain areas as you play.

Well im a big fan of every heroes part , and well i must say the music is very great, really recommend to download it, especially first 10 song are just insane

Wow, these soundtracks are truly amazing... My favourite tracks are:

1) The Academy Of Honor
2) Hope
3) Floating Across Water
4) Desolation
5) The Prayer

Overall, the music is really amazing... Both Paul Romero and Rob King are truly genius...

I also note that the music isn't as good when stripped from the game, but I view this negatively. Music from previous parts of the series can stand alone great, but these have holes only covered up by playing the game...and possibly by having the volume low.

Without a doubt, this is the best game soundtrack ever! A shame the new game doesn't capture the individuality of the original (well it is being develped by Russians, now). This soundtrack is great to listen to and is also really inspiring, too!

Excellent, brilliant soundtrack for all times. THX to Rob King and Paul Romero and for sure to this site, where such a masterpiece can be found!

10 out of 10.
I love everything. Probably because of the nostalgy by the way.
OSTs like this, so good that you could listen to it even when you're not playing, are rare, and this is one of them.
Most of the songs are masterpieces. At this point, I probably have never found a soundtrack fitting so good to its game.
Recently , I was playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, and fun fact you can hear a bit of some HOMM4 songs in some ambiant music in TW, like the Skellige's one.

Back