Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete

very very good and I like it just I returned back to my childhood. Thank you very much...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahb lah blah blah blah blah blah blahb lah blah blah...

Very beautiful music! I especially loved the Rampart, Necropolis and the Tower theme. The combat theme was also better than Heroes II, it's a lot more upbeat. Awesome job, New World Computing!

Heroes of Might and Magic's music quality holds true. You may quit the game, but occasionally the songs will remain in your head from time to time. I'll admit the second game tends to do this more than the first, but hey, who's complaining?

Of all the Heroes of Might and Magic's soundtracks, this is just the best - well also the only one I can remember right now. But I give it an 8/10, because of the feeling it gives to the gameplay and storyline.

Well.. this soundtrack is just something that reminds us, how cool the games few years ago were. We can consider this to be a piece of art. Just try yourself and listen to catchy theme of fortress song - the best of soundtrack in my humble opinion.

Good ol' tunes, they make me remember how much I loved this game. Maybe there are newer HoMM-s now, with better quality and such, but this one, the third will always stay my personal fave. Great quality, thanks much for putting these up!

good like.Heroes of Might and Magic's music quality holds true. You may quit the game, but occasionally the songs will remain in your head from time to time. I'll admit the second game tends to do this more than the first, but hey, who's complaining?

Magical musics, just like the magical games.Listening to these soundtracks make me feel like I am in a fantasy world. Brilliant musics by brilliant creators

One of the best video game music of all time !

Thank you master Paul Anthony Romero for giving us such thrills and emotions !

I have to write this down here - to show my big respect for Paul Anthony Romero. He was the composer of the soundtracks - musics for one of the best game ever created. Thank you for creating such a great atmosphere, thank you for creating one of my most played PC game ever. I feel lucky i borned into such good times, i still play this game nowadays. After I listened to the Rampart and Stronghold town tracks i got goosebumps - this was that good, thank you for it!

Back