GUNSTAR HEROES SOUND COLLECTION (2005)

omg, yay! *cries* best game EVER on the Genesis! everything about it is PERFECT! (music included) i only wish the sequel wasn't such a let down. it's okay... but it's not the sequel i was hoping for. anyways, a medal should go to the person who put this up. thankees!

Whoa whoa, this isn't exactly Gunstar Heroes for Sega Genesis! I've not even heard 75% of these tunes in the Gunstar Heroes Sega Genesis game. As for the ones I've heard sound REMADE. This is NOT Sega Genesis.

For people who think this isn't Gunstar Heroes; Tracks 1-33 are from "Gunstar Future/Super Heroes" (Game Boy Advance sequel), tracks 34-58 are from Gunstar Heroes, and the final track is an arranged version of level one (Pink's stage) performed by Motoaki Furukawa. So it's the full package - Truely is the ultimate GH Sound Collection! For those who were unsure, listen to most of it next time before making sudden judgements.

Gunstar Heroes section (second half) IS original, the first half is from Gunstar Super Heroes for Game Boy Advance. Unfortunately, GSH suffers audibly and lets down the far superior second half.

These almost sound like the remixes that appear on the Gunstar Heroes remake for the GBA. I guess they're OK, but next time please label them properly. This isn't the Sega Genesis version.

For those who think this isn't the original game soundtrack, LISTEN TO ALL OF THE TRACKS! Tracks 1-33 are from the GBA Sequel/Remake Gunstar Super Heroes (Gunstar Future Heroes in Europe). Tracks 34-58 are the tracks from the original genesis game. This entire OST is a SOUND COLLECTION! Seriously, I can't believe I had to explain this...

This is the OST album for both Gunstar Super Heroes for GBA and the original Gunstar Heroes, you dumb fucks.

according to VGMdb tracks 1-33 is the soundtrack from Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA game), and tracks 34-58 are from Gunstar Heroes (Megadrive), and track 59 is a bonus track arranged by Motoaki Furukawa.

Back