GUNSTAR HEROES (1993)

These appear to be remixes of the Gunstar Heroes songs, done in such a way to make them unrecognisable. The songs are good, but stray a bit far in some places, as remixes...
But... yeah.

I'm sorry but I agree with the both former...STOP POSTING YOUR OWN LITTLE MUSICAL SCORES ON HERE PEOPLE!!! THIS IS NOT GUNSTAR HEROES!!!

And Staff, we are all very thankful that you guys are doing this...VERY thankful, but you might wanna look out for this little guys that create there own music at home and send it in as the games soundtrack...Its not cool to us fans and the fans of what you are all doing for us

thats because this is actualy gunstar future/super heroes which was the spin off version for the game boy advance. i guess they just titled it wrong

Everyone should know that this is not MP3's of the in-game music from Gunstar Heroes, but arrangements of the game music recreated on synth by the game's composer. The CD it was released on is in fact called "Gunstar Heroes", but it's not game's OST, and it's fairly different from the original stuff. The SevenForce remix in particular is disappointingly hollow when the original sounded more energetic and powerful on a SEGA sound chip than on the high-quality synths used to make this album.

As an old fan of GH, I felt it was worth a listen. Not bad overall but i agree with one of the guest's comments that track 4, hands down, was the best of this particular song of the game's OST.(Enjoyed the whole OST soundtrack, actually. The electro/techno/ orchestral mood of the OST suited the game well.)That was 1 of my fave boss songs of action games back in the 90's. Didnt mind horribly losing a zillion times(lol)2 the boss-Green just so i could hear that intimidating song kick n again. This version of track 4 is just 2 weak. Of these renditions, tracks 6, 10, & 1 r cool. Track 11 can't even come close 2 the orig. (Underground Mining stage 2 of THE GENESIS version) Still, thx KHInsider!

Guys, the music isn't that bad. In fact, it ain't bad at all! I like how it sounds like something from a old anime show/movie (Seven Force really makes me think of Mega Man X4's anime cutscenes or maybe even Akira). Sure, the title should be different than the actual Genesis OST but these tracks aren't bad at all! Calm yourselves! lol

oh and the date added is wrong too. this album was released back in 2013-09-09, 7 years after Nov 21st, 2006.

geez, get your information right, whoever went and submitted this.

A lot of people saying wrong things in this thread... Do you all ignore the fact this is an original release dating back to 1993? Yes, it's weird, but soundtracks from that era were often strange like this. They allowed the original composers to deliver sound that was otherwise impossible on original hardware.

If you don't believe me, look at this cataloguing info of this original release: https://vgmdb.net/album/2678

Cool arrangements. All those complaints are probably from the same guy (with severe mental issues).

Back