THE MUSIC FROM AND INSPIRED BY GRAN TURISMO 4 (2005)

I absolutely love Gran Turismo 4. But this isn't the full full album. But I've been looking all over for the Super Bad remix. Thanks! 10/10.

I love these songs, but My Favourite Game was actually in GT2 (remixed as an intro song)

btw does anyone actually know where to find Good Days Bad Days by Daiki Kasho? I can't find it anywhere...

Thanks Khinsider very much.
The website permit me to have got a song which is very important for me. It's the song that I want to have since January. It is "My favourite game" of The Cardigans. This song is dynamic and rhythmic, when you listen it, you find the power to do everything, like cleaning up the House, even if it isn't my favourite game...
So I had got a lot of chance to find it when I have listen to the GT4 musics, there are very good musics in Gran Tourismo games. In addition this game is the great of all the drivings simulations.
I love GT4. I am fan.

Tcho-Mat

I love the Gran Turismo games and soundtracks, but I really want Borialis - Don't Mean A Thing! Anybody know where to find it? I'm desperate!
Still good, though...

cool game,I love these songs, but My Favourite Game was actually in GT2 (remixed as an intro song)

btw does anyone actually know where to find Good Days Bad Days by Daiki Kasho? I can't find it anywhere...

Back