GRAN TURISMO 4 ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK (2004)

This had more cars, my real car, and more
tracks then GT5:prologue on the PS3. I loved playing GT4 on my PS3 until I was forced
with a newer model that no longer could play
PS2 games. At least this album can save onto my PS3. So thank you for the music and the memories.

My version has 97 tracks. Propably that's another version of the game (American?). I wish I could find all 97 tracks, not only 22. :(

Blabla, review not long enough.

grate!I am enjoying myself with GT from the time of a junior high school.
Even now, GT5 is enjoyed.
Especially a favorite thing is the music of GT4.
It is wonderful whenever it may hear it.

Incomplete there should be like 97 Driving tracks that's in the game while racing to rock indie
To R&B to and Lounge music to Techno has various Genres

This copy of "The Motorious Zone" has something wrong with it. The high end seems to be distorting or getting cut off somehow, and the whole thing is mixed weird.

There's almost no songs from PAL/NSTC versions, including Panama from Van Halen. What gives? Why are there so few tracks added? The same issue happens with Gran Turismo 3 as well.

Just to clear up confusion with everyone, this soundtrack is from the CD that came out under Village Records, not music ripped from the game. The music from the following album was all that was included in the CD. And I own the CD myself, so I know that the music in this album is indeed correct.

Back