GRAN TURISMO 3 A-spec ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK (2001)

Gran turismo 3 A-spec is the best game ever made. because I like using the codebreaker codes on the game. using them will be a last from the past in this game.

gran turismo 3 is cool cuz i can use xploder v5 mega cheats to play it and the music is cool ive got it on ps2 this game is AWESOME!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

iluv gran turismo 3 because the "gran turismo mode" music is awesome and every day i win because my car is fast great game man and also i cheat alot by using xploder v5 mega cheats coooooool!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

So I've noticed that all the people who have sent reviews about the album have actually really sent reviews about the game. The music is great but can't really be listened to by itself. But listening to it while playing a game goes quite nicely. I'd also like to say that "Moon Over The Castle" is not in Gran Turismo 3. The song in the opening scene in the game and is also considered "The Song of Gran Turismo 3" is called "Are You Gonna Go My Way" (Gran Turismo Remix). All and all though, Gran Turismo 3 is a great game with some very great music.

I completely agree with Liberator2033. The music in the game is kick holy cow. but again, you need to listen to it while doing something adrenaline pumping, like working out or playing another game. The GT series in general will rock my socks any day. The chose if music in GT3 is just mind blowing to say the least. F Yeah

I grew up with this game, so I know how good it is, but I believe that in PAL Regions, 'Moon over the Castle' was replaced by 'Just a Day' by Feeder. I own this game and have never heard Moon over the Castle before I saw this.

Back