Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA) (gamerip) (2002)

Even though the quality of some of these songs is questionable, for the most part, it's a great album. Golden Sun really pushed the Game Boy Advance to its limits, both graphically and in its Audio. The songs were beautifully written, and even played well on the hand held. That's a hard feat to recreate.

I've got golden sun, both the first and second game for the Game Boy Advance. Its true, it's graphic's and sound quality were pushed to the limits of the Game Boy Advance's capability's, which was quite amazing. Plus the quality was quite amazing with out anylag from the game itself, so i must say, this is truely a gem, a gem indeed.

Simply the best RPG on GBA, the serie was awesome. I really hope that a Golden Sun 3 get published sometime. Nice Graphics, nice soundtrack 10 out of 10.

One of the best games of it's day and magnificant music attached to it. Some problems with the recordings, but overall, very good.

The music was wonderful, and so were the battles and adventures. Put together with spunky heroes, an explosive plotline, old friends, new enemies, and the ever comical characters... you get an awesome blend.

Golden Sun was one of my favorite childhood games, and i did really enjoy the story. Brought my mind into a world of fantasy. I even stayed up till 12am to play golden sun in grade 5. Addictive game back then

My Hero!!!! I've been looking for the complete set for quite a while. just got a new ipod, so thought id renewe my efforts, and then this appeared. Motoi Sakuraba is my GOD, and I hope we get to hear some new tracks on GSDS

Of course this is a 10/10. But how do I submit a track? track 39-forging ahead was one of my favorite tracks in the game and this version was medded up on this recording and the game rip. I corrected it and extended it another minute. How do I send it to you?

Back