Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1986)

Ghosts N Goblins Has A Haunting Yet satisfying Soundtrack. The Game Itself Is One Of The Hardest Video Games of The NES Library. I've only got To The Third Level Boss (So Far). As Soon As I get A TV Again I will beat this game. Overall, Haunting Soundtrack & Frustrating Yet a satisfying Game to Play. Soundtrack:8/10. Game:7.4/10.

GET THE KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
If That's An AVGN Joke, Than I've Lost All Respect I Had For You. I Quit AVGN 4 Months Ago Because His Newer Episodes Aren't Improving In Terms Of Being Memorable, Unique, & FUNNY! The Last Good AVGN Episode Was Pepsi Man. I'm Not Completely Sure About The Newer Episodes Because I Haven't Seen Any AVGN Episode Pass December In 2020.

I've beaten ghosts n goblins on June 14, 2021. I've beaten it on a actual NES by the way. I got the illusion ending by the way. I didn't get the good ending because I spent over half of my day on ghosts n goblins & I wasn't gonna do that crap again in one setting. By the way, 6 of those hours were spent on level 6.

Last edited:
I got the actual ending on July 3rd, 2021. It only took me 3 or 4 hours compared to half a day.

Back