Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Starving Artist OST (Windows) (2021)

I wasn't making arguments about your opinion I just replied to your comment giving you background information about what's really going on in the mod. And I'm gonna be honest how you phrased it just sounded very rude, kinda like you were bashing people who liked the mod which is why I felt the need to reply.Look man Im gonna have to side with A for this one.sure the soundtracks arent THAT good but its still a good mod in my opinion. im not saying that you should fully like the mod were just trying to say that the way you worded it is very rude and also we just wanted you to understand the meaning of the mod not force you to enjoy it.

For some reason my reply isnt working but to Bob and his thoughts, Thank you, I never was judging his opinion or arguing with him to force him to change it I was just trying to give him backround information about the mod

For some reason my reply isnt working but to Bob and his thoughts, Thank you, I never was judging his opinion or arguing with him to force him to change it I was just trying to give him backround information about the mod
firstly its just bob second i think the replies are working and third yes and thank you for your time

Back