Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Sonic.EXE (Mod) (Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (2021, 2022)

In case anyone is wondering about what Sonic.EXE is saying near the end of Gotta Go, here ya go

We run now as fast as we can...

Would you say it's gone to plan?

Destination burning so bright...

Existence in shadows escape from the light!

Now you'll see...

Come with me...

Fas-ter!

In case anyone is wondering about what Sonic.EXE is saying near the end of Gotta Go, here ya go

We run now as fast as we can...

Would you say it's gone to plan?

Destination burning so bright...

Existence in shadows escape from the light!

Now you'll see...

Come with me...

Fas-ter!
Gotta go ISNT an song made for Sonic.exe,it never was made for him.
Originally,Gotta go was gonna be a song for Batman Sonic,one of the bizzare Sonics from pictures found in Sonic CD sound test.Then later,it was moved to Lord X.And its still like that to this day.

But I will rip this
maxresdefault.jpg
u still planning on ripping fnf pibby corrupted?

Originally,Gotta go was gonna be a song for Batman Sonic,one of the bizzare Sonics from pictures found in Sonic CD sound test.Then later,it was moved to Lord X.And its still like that to this day.
idk why this song is for LORD X + Batman Sonic could of been great For Gotta Go

It's so good to now there are a bunch of fnf lovers like me :)
So sad that this mod died out tho :(
yeah but they introduced characters from their counterparts, people Loved the mod very much when it came out and we feel the same too because people try leaking the characters like that Wednesday Mod. they worked a Lot for Their work + the BEST MOD IN OUR HEARTS :)

misinformation

misinformation, as per ususal

yeah but they introduced characters from their counterparts, people Loved the mod very much when it came out and we feel the same too because people try leaking the characters like that Wednesday Mod. they worked a Lot for Their work + the BEST MOD IN OUR HEARTS :)
Yes! See, some people like to know the history behind fnf mods like this
This mod will be the best in our hearts! RIP sonic.exe mod

Back