Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Sky (Mod) (Windows, Online) (gamerip)

if sky has blue hair and so does keith/BF doesnt that mean there fam members??? so that meeaaannnsss

I mean, the mod WAS removed on Gamebanana AND the site, so wouldn't it make enough sense to remove it here?
Seems logical, but hey, at least the music is pretty good.
ALSO, IF YOU'RE ASKING, YES, THAT'S AN UNUSED FILE FOR BOYFRIEND AS MY PROFILE PICTURE.
Oh, shut up. Just because the MOD was deleted, does NOT mean that the soundtrack has to be deleted too.

I mean, the mod WAS removed on Gamebanana AND the site, so wouldn't it make enough sense to remove it here?
ALSO, IF YOU'RE ASKING, YES, THAT'S AN UNUSED FILE FOR BOYFRIEND AS MY PROFILE PICTURE.
ummm no that's just a variant of bf from the minus mod

I'm just curious, now that the Whitty mod was also removed from GameBanana and is unavailable to download and play in game do you also think the same for Whitty?

Whitty got removed due to people harassing the owner due to charting with the mod itself, and the owner also got death threats. The FNF
I'm just curious, now that the Whitty mod was also removed from GameBanana and is unavailable to download and play in game do you also think the same for Whitty?

community sucks, man..

Whitty got removed due to people harassing the owner due to charting with the mod itself, and the owner also got death threats. The FNF

community sucks, man..
This is also the exact same thing that happened to Mid-Fight Masses.

Back