Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Nonsense OST

this is a gaming god soundtrack yes
sorry if this is a reply because there was no comment button ok
For some reason the website calls when you want to comment a reply, but if you do want to reply to someone you can press the reply button and then under every comment there would be another reply button to be able to press and it would say the persons comment you wanted to reply to above yours just as a reference for other people

I wanted to help, sorry if its a bit confusing

For some reason the website calls when you want to comment a reply, but if you do want to reply to someone you can press the reply button and then under every comment there would be another reply button to be able to press and it would say the persons comment you wanted to reply to above yours just as a reference for other people

I wanted to help, sorry if its a bit confusing
thank you, I didn't know.

6c_W5xfpTCInQxP1yimTDNdrVITBUjjhJm8ItM4b9snCguYUUf9c1C2r7ZqnBz9jN5SJisJAJju9KA=s640-nd

Welp, there's an official cover, and the mod's name's gonna get changed, so I'm updating the soundtrack to have this cover, and also changing the album name.

I just finished ripping the Friday Night Shootin' soundtrack, and, yes, it will have the instrumentals. Expect it in a few weeks!

Sensimal make sense to think about this Nonsenses song which makes sense.ITS FRICKING STUPID JUST SAYING SENSE !

Back