Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Impostor OST V3 (Windows) (2021)

i can't fricking take it, see an image of a random object posted, i see it, fricking see it, oh that kinda looks like the among us guy, it started as "that's funny, that's a cool reference" but i kept going, id see a fridge that looked like among us, id see an animated bag of chips that looked like among us, id see a hat that looked like among us, and everytime id burst into an insane breath deprived laugh staring at the image as the words "amogus" ran through my head, its tormenting psychological torture, i am being conditioned to laugh maniacally everytime i see an oval on a red object, i can't fricking live like this, i can't, i can't, i can't, i can't, i can't, and don't get me started on the words, i'll never hear the word suspicious again without thinking about among us, someone does something bad, and i can't say anything other than "s u s", i could watch a man murder everyone i love and all i'd be able to say is "red sus" and laugh like a fricking insane person, the word among us is ruined, the phrase among us is ruined, i can't live anymore, the game among us has ruined my life, i want to eject myself from this plane of existence, make it stop.

i can't fricking take it, see an image of a random object posted, i see it, fricking see it, oh that kinda looks like the among us guy, it started as "that's funny, that's a cool reference" but i kept going, id see a fridge that looked like among us, id see an animated bag of chips that looked like among us, id see a hat that looked like among us, and everytime id burst into an insane breath deprived laugh staring at the image as the words "amogus" ran through my head, its tormenting psychological torture, i am being conditioned to laugh maniacally everytime i see an oval on a red object, i can't fricking live like this, i can't, i can't, i can't, i can't, i can't, and don't get me started on the words, i'll never hear the word suspicious again without thinking about among us, someone does something bad, and i can't say anything other than "s u s", i could watch a man murder everyone i love and all i'd be able to say is "red sus" and laugh like a fricking insane person, the word among us is ruined, the phrase among us is ruined, i can't live anymore, the game among us has ruined my life, i want to eject myself from this plane of existence, make it stop.
well that's a bit sussy

Back