Friday Night Funkin' - Vs. Dave And Bambi (Mod) (Windows, Online, MacOS, Linux) (gamerip) (2021; 2022)

i don't see (hear)whats different between Splitathon and Splitathon (3.0) just bambi vocals in Instrumental and not.

Unfairness(2021-24) pitched up by 1 semitone is great
i use windows media player legacy for the file
and vlc media player to pitch it up
try it
(you need window 10/11 to do this)

i can do that :V
To be honest, i think that just letting people do it is to encourage people into making/editing albums.In fact, even i do album edits now, just adding some descriptions and fix possible typo's. Just let the folk get his/her win and no problem.

To be honest, i think that just letting people do it is to encourage people into making/editing albums.In fact, even i do album edits now, just adding some descriptions and fix possible typo's. Just let the folk get his/her win and no problem.
still no, i have my own way of doing things, i don't need others ruining my workflow

eh, it's alright, they say they have the resources to do so, i'll let them do their thing.

i have acquired the adventure 1.5 flp :3 (from the dnb ost cd), ruby posted it cuz they're remaking it again
image.png

Back