Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Annie (Mod) (Windows) (gamerip) (2021)

Sorry to be the one to pay attention to every tiny detail, but the song "Animal" matches the song "Tug of War" in the playlist when they are two different songs, this probably isn't the admin's fault but I just wanted to point it out so that it can hopefully be fixed. Sorry for being so picky and annoying, and I hope y'all are doing well and are enjoying life despite the difficulties Covid has given all of us.

Sorry to be the one to pay attention to every tiny detail, but the song "Animal" matches the song "Tug of War" in the playlist when they are two different songs, this probably isn't the admin's fault but I just wanted to point it out so that it can hopefully be fixed. Sorry for being so picky and annoying, and I hope y'all are doing well and are enjoying life despite the difficulties Covid has given all of us.
That seems to be a problem due to how I organized the songs, when I was ripping them (I was the one who ripped it). I'm adding that issue to my list of things I need to fix.

That seems to be a problem due to how I organized the songs, when I was ripping them (I was the one who ripped it). I'm adding that issue to my list of things I need to fix.
Thanks for trying fixing the problem, and for posting the album in the first place! I'm excited to download the song from this site.

Can you replace Animal(Not instrumental) with the real song?(Not Tug of War)
Now, I'm actually working on it, now thanks to the fact that the full ver of Take a Swig of This is out (still no instrumental for it tho :()

Update: Turns out, that this duplication issue was only exclusive to the FLAC version.

Last edited:
The overhaul has arrived. So, now, Animal and Tug of War are no longer the same song, and it has the full version of Take a Swig of This.
Thank you so much! Literally every day I would come back here to see if it was corrected ever since it came out so now I can finally enjoy the full album on this website :D

Back