Fortnite (gamerip) (2017)

Fortnite is a game that deserves a rating of -10 if it were possible. This is a trash game with crap graphics and too many microtransactions. The music itself is bad and no amount of fileripping will change that. Do not play this game, because everything about it is bad.
if you are reading this still, play apex legends instead

Yikes mate, it's not that bad. The nice things about said microtransactions is that none of them are needed to play. Can't complain when it's free!

Where's the io guard music? Can you please add the io guard music? Thanks. And by the way internet, stop being hateful if you don't like the game, you don't have to say it's so bad in front of everybody.

Its-a me Floopy23, WHY TF is there-a so many hate comments on the most-a popular game?
I don't-a understand.

the game just isn’t fun, and the fact it’s an “addictive“ game makes it even worse
whether it’s free or not doesn’t change it’s quality

you have every right not to like Fortnite, but the minimum is to respect the opinion of others. for you the game may be horrible, but as a great French youtuber said: "ouais mais c'est pas toi qui décide!" (yeah but it's not you who decides!)

you have every right not to like Fortnite, but the minimum is to respect the opinion of others. for you the game may be horrible, but as a great French youtuber said: "ouais mais c'est pas toi qui décide!" (yeah but it's not you who decides!)
Dude! You are awesome. I totally agree. Although I myself do not play Fortnite that much, I do like the game! People should not get so ad about other people’s preferences.

Back