F-ZERO GX/AX Original Soundtracks (2004)

Excellent album, Hidenori Shoji, Daiki Kaso, and Alan Brey sure did an very good job at this album! My personal favourites are:
Lily Flyer
John Tanaka
ZEN
and Paper Engine.
I reccomend this album everyone download now!

Lots of great original music on this game! It really adds a lot of character to it, I think, and they're all unique. My personal favorite of all of them is Super Arrow's theme. Check 'em all out!

I love this album especially the cover of Mute City. Each character having it's own music really add a lot to thier personality.

It's too bad I can't unlock some of them in the game.

I defenitely love this music. It is a great compilitation. Personal faves include John Tanaka, Antonio Guster, James McCloud, Zen, and Feel Our Pain

ZEN !!! I've been searching this music for DAYS! LOL WOOT! Aeropolis Final Lap is so awesome ... Playing to this course was so exciting with home theatre blasting my ears off !!!! FTW

Awesone!!! Just like the game, one of the greatest race game in years. Aeropolis, Port Town, Outer Space, Green Plant are the best.

Is the big blue track you get after finishing story on all difficulties there? cuz i cant see it. Great game though with damn awesome music! 10/10 for making me pass it 100%

Great! But I feel poor that I can't hear 'Captain Falcon' through this site 'cuz It's my best favorite song.

without that, It's perfect. No more word.(I'll wait that somebody uproad perfect version of 'Captain Falcon')

All these "tracks" have the "final" lap theme streamed within the last thirty seconds to the minute with one loop, just as though you were playing it.
BTW, this music is NOT helpful when you're driving...:p
This album is a straight 10, and I hope for a Wii Version of F-Zero with a decent multiplayer system(i.e. online grand prix...?)

this is exelent music i personaly hoped that octoman's theme should'ev been in brawlor maby bio-rex's theme billy's theme also would've been acceptible

Aw, I got about 3/4s of this before, thus meaning I'm going to need to spend days working out which ones I have and don't have! (Great albums though, good to see it here in full.)

Well I dont have the game but I have like 6 different versions of Mute City,Big Blue And Port Town. But this has to be the 2nd best coming 1st is Brawl

Exellent! I love this Album, but I must confess, I wanted it mostly for the cutscenes songs, which are not in this soundtrack, My favorites are JAMES MCCLOUD and Shotgun Kiss!

To the person who couldn't find Aeropolis on the last lap, it's on the last 45 seconds of the song. ALL of the Final Lap parts of the songs are on the last bit of it. XP

Back