F-ZERO GX/AX Original Soundtracks (2004)

(2/6/2015)

F -Zero GX was the game of my teenage.

I loved everything about it. I enjoy every music, except the creepiest ones.

It's incredible how they put so much effort in creating songs for every character, which are just heard on their profile.

Plu s, a final lap version for each track's song.

The only thing to be disliked is the fact it never had a sequel. It has been 12 long years, and F-Zero will most likely have missed two generations.

Anyway, a great game, probably the pinnacle of an extinct genre, that of futuristic racing.

Le t's wait for the 26th century to come and bring us back the thrill of F-Zero racing.

there are some awesome soundtracks.
Bi g blue arranged version
Mute city
Dr. Stewart and many more...

Empero r breath is the awful fzero soundtrack I ever heard but still didn't play this game... Jeez...

Sega did the majority of the game making in actuality a lot of people don't know that, but they did, all the graphics, themes, and a lot of the scenarios in the story, are from Sega! You can even see Sonic on one section of it SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!! I am not making this up, Captain Falcon's theme is in the genre of Christian Rock, I am not one for that sub-genre of Rock but I loved that theme! Black Shadow's is considered as Death Rap, that's Rap but with Death Metal styled vocals, I'm one for Black Shadow (mostly cause I love the challenge of his machine) and just wow I played this game for a while yesterday, and then today Dolphin updated and it's not working anymore, and I gave it the finger for a moment.... anyway I loved this game!

There's an error in the very short track 2 7 Short Pre-View (Course View 1) affecting both formats that leaves a gap in playback (with the mp3 version being hit worse). For now I've grabbed the gamerip version and edited the file name and meta data to fit it in with the rest of the soundtrack album.

Back