ESCHATOS Soundtrack (2011)

I feel compelled to write the first review. Thank you for uploading one of the most amazing soundtracks I have ever heard. "Stellar Light", "Survive" and "Silver Lining" are beautiful and dynamic. I have checked for this every day even though I have the soundtrack CD and game. A game which is one of my favourites of all time and which single-handedly revived my interest in schmups. The only other game to hit me with such memorable force in terms of gameplay and music was The Raiden Project.
As gamers, we live for that one experience that affects us so profoundly in ways indescribable; an experience that changes our very idea of a game and maintains our faith in playing them. I consider Eschatos one of these. A masterpiece.
If you have stumbled on it by accident, check it out. And for those who are wondering, the game's designers had many ideas as to why the music and gameplay are this way. Check it out. Very interesting.
T he soundtrack stands alone without the game for the most part, but it is definitely best experienced with the game for the full emotional impact. It is a Japanese XBOX360 title developed by Qute, and they have a spiritual sequel in the form of Ginga Force for the same platform. If you like shooting STG games (NOT FPS!), or are looking for a title to introduce you to the potential pleasures of the genre, I highly recommend you grab this. And before you ask, it is 100% region free.
Thank you Khinsider. I don't know who you are but you are doing a great job and your efforts haven't gone unnoticed. This site is the go-to for game soundtracks now.

Back