Dragon Ball & Z BGM (1994)

i was a little mad i was looking for the music from the tv show thats in english really pissed me off when i saw the gay japanese music they had in japan...=(

I love this album....although i already had most of them already i still wanted to submit a review.....i wish i had found this site before this is awesome....WHHHOOOOAAAA ;-D

gay music ??? man the japanese are the best they don give gay music...they give pure nice music and dragonball is one of the best so shaddaaaaap

some people dont understand ikarbal. that oringal music,and animes are the best type. mainly cuz they are unedited. sara probly use to the rock music they had at the ending of dbz . mainy the music from the broly movie. but sara probly not use to the true ones.

This is both disc 4 and 5 of the Dragon Ball Daizenshuu 5 disc set. Disc 4 covers the DBZ TV series BGM as it appeared in every country that isn't America. Disc 5 covers the Dragon Ball and DBZ Movie BGM, up to DBZ Movie 9. The composer, Shunsuke Kikuchi, is a well known Japanese composer for tokusatsu shows and anime produced by Toei. His score for the Dragon Ball series is excellent, giving the series a modern wuxia feel, and it's very dramatic and emotional. I never understood why they had to change the music in America, especially when the replacement music isn't nearly as good.

The only problem with this soundtrack is the lack of much of the Buu era music from the TV series and Movies, but that's because this soundtrack was released before they reached the end of the series.

Saraxparax3 not to flame, but your a poser. No one can claim themselves a Dragon Ball Z fan if they then proceed to call Hironobu Kagayama "gay".

Bruce Falconer is not the god of music, honestly I grew up watching Z on toonami and still prefer Kenji Yamamoto's music. Fact is Falconer could only deliver during the fight scenes, the rest of his music sucks.

You can find the best songs of all the seasons, thanks for this mixture. it gives what you need to make a karaoke from dragon ball to dragon ball z with good starting and ending. i will love to download more super saiyan songs in futur.

Back