Dragon Ball & Z BGM (1994)

Great site. I grew up watchin db and z in Japan and when they brought out here i was ecstatic. After watchin the first season i was more than dissapointed in the american dubbing, language toned down, half the music weak and doesnt go along with the show, voice overs were b rated-although they def improved towards the end of the series especially Vejita-that dude did a great job, abridged animation-im sure it was due to intended demographic and the fact that the show was older than dudes Barbra Streisand holy cow' hoe moms who def sucked a mean...talkin phooey about the japanese ost. I appreciate the appreciation for preserving the classic ost. Thank you

P.S. To the haters, get the cock out ya ears or stop lettin everyone skeet in them and open your peanut sized brain-and im not talkin bout your lil dicks you busai no baka no yatsu

When I saw that "dragon ball z" track that's seven and half a minutes long, I thought it was actually "St. Anger" by Metallica. There's a classic Dragon Ball Z AMV with the same name as that track, which was first uploaded way back in March 2006 on YouTube. I'm not giving you guys a 10/10 simply because it wasn't a complete compilation of Shinkichi Mutsumune's, Bruce Faulconer's or Mark Menza's scores. Still a top-notch effort though.

Back