Digimon themes (2002)

This album is so complete!
Sugoi ne!!! \(^o^)/
But the connection is so bad...
I have downloaded a song and suddenly in my monitor said that it's completed, but when I open the song it's only some part of the song. Instead of giving review, I want to ask you why it can be like that? Can I download without problem like that? How?

you probably left the monitor on too long so it goes into idle mode...... you should do the power settings and set the monitor to never "shut"

seems that they don't have salamander or kaze or spark! or in the blue or say yes! or oreta tsubasa de (digimon frontier character theme songs)

All ops are here, what i wanted along time ago, good job in collecting them all in one place.
Took me long to find some of this songs, thank God i stublem on to this website, keep up the good work ^^

I will help u i will download them myself and see if i get the same problem. :)

And a nice amount of songs i need digimon music in creating RPG games and stuff this might help others too and i am a Digimon fan I love the japaniese music to. Quick thinking guyz^_^

Submitted by Adnan

This album is awesome and the downloading problem has been fixed.Otherwise use a downloading accelerator like me.

Very good! The best of Digimon!
But what's up with this? I can't download any songs!
And: I have downloaded a song and suddenly in my monitor said that it's completed, but when I open the song it's only some part of the song. Why is this possible?

Greetings
Okami

To the person above, this sometime happens when you play the song whilst downloading it. The end result is that your song and download is somehow intertwined(don't ask me, I'm no IT tech) and so your download only consists of the song up to the point where you were listening to it broke off.

You should probably just download it and check that both the downloaded item and the page you downloaded it from show the same amount of memory it uses.

I know what you mean Nobue. Try downloading each song seperatly. One or two will still be incomplete but the rest will be fine.

Great collection btw!!!!

Where is the English Versions? I want english! Don't get me wrong, this is some interesting Song choice, but I am looking for the English versions of the OP's, particularly Digimon Data Squads, Never Surrender!

Please give us that one and other english ones!

The same thing happens to me actually. And I'm not leaving the monitor, nor playing the song while I'm downloading it, nor downloading two songs atthe same time (bandwidth doesn't allow). It's one of the most annoying problems I've come across in direct download.

The BGM for Digimon is better in Japan then in english. Can I request a soundtrack here instead of the forums since I don't know where to sign in?

Uh.. all the songs are unavailable with a reply of error 404..? Any way to solve this problem or another link-site to get these songs 'cause I REALLY WANT THEM.

Back