Diablo II + Lord Of Destruction (Windows) (gamerip) (2000)

Ambient music that sets the mood to horror and suspence. Without this music Diablo would come cheap as it has bad graphics though great gameplay and storyline. Can't wait for Diablo III :p

This is on of the best soundtracks i've ever heard!

The best soundtracks are those from Act V and some others (tombs and jungle)- they cannot be matched! And if I have to select the best of these... Siege and Lord of Destruction.

AWESOME ! the song of the best game in 2000 is finally revealed. Finally some guy with ingenuity come up with it's original song. I'm giving ya 10 out of 10.

For any one who haven't heard or played the game yet... I suggest you better play the game first and listen for the Tristram OST ! One of the wonder in gaming world. Fresh and Original !

I remember the first time playing this..kinda scary..and the first time i killed Andariel..OMG that music theme was perfect for that. Tristam still's the better one.

I always wanted to get this soundtrack, but I never thought about it until I saw this website. Thank you very much, this is the kind of music that I really like. Its like if I would be in an other world.
I played a long time to Diablo II, and these songs remind me about this game alot. I always liked these, and it fits so well with the game!

This is just awesome! It's the best soundtrack I've ever heard from a game. The song Wilderness is my favorite, it's hard to explain what kind of feeling we get during I'm listening to this song. This is amazing, and so difficult to explain. Really. I have goosebumps.
I showed that song to one of my friends, but they just can't get how these songs are amazing.
I used to play to this game, and I played a lot (like many hours a day) but now I'm done with this game, haha, it reminds me this game.

Damn...I love the Diablo Music. So epic, and breathtaking somtimes. I remember that I used to always revisit the levels that had the best tunes, only to listen to them again. I am currently playing TorchLight (which is not as good as Diablo II) with the files I downloaded here. I had to convert them to OGG, rename the files and then place them in the Music folder of the game. TorchLight never sounded better than now... Awesome

diablo 2 -- best video game music ever -- Blizzard was idiotic to allow Matt to escape their talent pool -- D3 is a great game and the music is good, but is a pale shadow of D2.

i just realized, 'the canyon of the mages' part is missing... that song just plays in that part of the game (pretty small part) but is still one of the master pieces of chapter 2... please include it!!

i finishd it with 3 dif characters in hell dificulty HM.its huge part of my life,really huge and deep.i cannt name it "best GAME" "huge GAME" ...

its now part of my real life and part of my dreams.its ART.its gimme alots of feelin and alots idea alots of new dreams imagination ....
i cannt find any definition for art but im sure diablo is art.

Back