Diablo + Hellfire Expansion (Windows) (gamerip) (1997)

Ah, these were the days. The soundtrack is atmospheric and really has a dark atmosphere. When you hear it you really feel if you enter a dark dungeon filled with monsters - so it fits perfect to the game. It is driving and intense. Nowadays hack´n´slay and RPG music in general is mostly sissy elevator music compared to this. Unfortunately Diablo III music as well. But even Diablo II music was just a remix of the old music.

While Diablo 3 was so disappointing with its recycled WoW graphics, this soundtrack is still unique in its kind and just awesome.

Tha nks for making this website :)

Every review said exactly what i could say about diablo 1 songs. The town, the game, the sequels, the nostalgy, etc. A big thank you khinsider from brazil :)

One of my favorite soundtracks of all time. You cannot beat the Catacombs, Caves and Hell Music. Its unbelievable .

Looking for game soundtracks and I have found this site... I am well happy. And even happier that the Diablo soundtrack is here. Brilliant and atmospheric. I have the game too, but its great to just listen to the music while playing something else.

Happy Days!

Back