Crash Nitro Kart (GBA) (gamerip) (2003)

The soundtrack came out pretty well, but there are 2 errors with the music:
~1. some of the music for the race tracks last way too short (Evident with Tiny's Temple where the second half of the song won't play)~
2. one instrument specifically isn't working as it should (Evident with Jungle Boogie & Credits)

I'll update this soundtrack when there is a much more fleshed-out GAX engine extractor.

Last edited:
Is it me or is the music at a much lower volume compared to last rip?
I know it will be re-ripped, but it's just something I noticed.

Could somebody put back the extended tracks from the Japanese version? the new rips are reduced to the shorter ones and they are almost quiet.

This album was updated on 6th of January, 2024.

Change Log:
Updated tracks, made them in more higher quality. Added the extended versions from the game. Included 2 new tracks. Changed the cover icon from the right game

This update gives us high quality versions of the songs (perhaps the highest quality they've ever been in), but there's still some room for improvement.

(Using Saxdude26's uploads, let me know if there are more differences):

- Inferno Island doesn't have the extra part present in the japanese version, and there's something wrong with the pan flute instrument, as it plays only one note instead of the sequence of notes played in the original.

- Meteor Gorge seems to lack that tremolo instrument in the climax, and I think it's been substituted by a Marimba (the tremolo instrument is similar to -if not the same of Barin Ruins).

- Fenomena Hub seems to be slightly slower, but I could be mistaken.

- Out of Time loops only once, which is a shame, but the biggest problem is the duty cycle arpeggio (don't know if it's the correct term), which like Inferno Island's pan flute, is reduced to a single note.

- Thunder Struck also has a short loop, but that seems to be its only problem.

- Assembly Lane has the same duty cycle arpeggio problem in the climax.

- Electron Avenue's lead instrument also should be closer to a more "plucked" duty cycle, tho I could be wrong on that.

- Credits also has the same arpeggio issue.

While I personally believe that the compressed tracks have a certain oomph to them (wish they were still available), I really do appreciate the work put into ripping these tracks in the highest quality possible, which is why I hope all these issues get fixed in future uploads.

Last edited:
Back