Crash Bandicoot (PS1, PS2) (gamerip) (1996)

all the tracks play, but when I right click the "save link as" doesn't come up. it just shows select all, view source and inspect element. it might be because i'm using windows 10, I don't know

This is more of a fanremaster than a gamerip, some songs have shortened notes because the person who remastered it apparently didn't use an engine that allowed for notes to be played for longer than a second.

The actual "Classic Music Collection" fan-remaster was actually uploaded recently so it would be probably best if this album was updated with an actual rip

This is more of a fanremaster than a gamerip, some songs have shortened notes because the person who remastered it apparently didn't use an engine that allowed for notes to be played for longer than a second.

The actual "Classic Music Collection" fan-remaster was actually uploaded recently so it would be probably best if this album was updated with an actual rip
It really is. I remember taking some tracks from the "Classic Music Collection" and adding them here to try and create a somewhat completed version. I think if someone would come along and provide a proper gamerip, it should just be replaced entirely.

Back