Contra Force (NES) (gamerip) (1992)

i like that video game music soundtrack. it reminds me of the original arcade video game music soundtrack of: konami's contra original (arcade video game music album soundtrack).

Contra Force has a amazing soundtrack! It doesn't compare to Contra or Super C, but it still has a great soundtrack. Is it just me or the third stage theme sounds like something you'll hear out of a NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game? Especially the second one. As for the game itself, it's slow and bland. The stages drag on with annoying enemies and useless weapons. Also the game's framerate drops every five seconds which is really irritating. This game also has a character select, so that's nice... I guess. As for the bosses, they're easy, boring, and they take too long to die. Expect for the final boss which is really annoying and hard to dodge. Ironically, it's most the most expensive NES contra game (It's 130+ dollars for a physical cartridge). Overall, Contra Force is a mediocre game with long and boring stages, useless weapons, easy bosses that take too long to die, and a great soundtrack.
Soundtrack: 7.5/10.
Game: 5.2/10.

Contra Force has a amazing soundtrack! It doesn't compare to Contra or Super C, but it still has a great soundtrack. Is it just me or the third stage theme sounds like something you'll hear out of a NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game? Especially the second one. As for the game itself, it's slow and bland. The stages drag on with annoying enemies and useless weapons. Also the game's framerate drops every five seconds which is really irritating. This game also has a character select, so that's nice... I guess. As for the bosses, they're easy, boring, and they take too long to die. Expect for the final boss which is really annoying and hard to dodge. Ironically, it's most the most expensive NES contra game (It's 130+ dollars for a physical cartridge). Overall, Contra Force is a mediocre game with long and boring stages, useless weapons, easy bosses that take too long to die, and a great soundtrack.
Soundtrack: 7.5/10.
Game: 5.2/10.
Wow, an entire review.

I agree with the music to a certain degree, but I like these (Contra Force) tracks more than the ones from Contra, which are mid. Super C has memorable tracks that I used to hum along to, but Contra Force was memorable enough to have some of its songs remixed and even put into an entirely new game [at the time], Contra ReBirth!

Wow, an entire review.

I agree with the music to a certain degree, but I like these (Contra Force) tracks more than the ones from Contra, which are mid. Super C has memorable tracks that I used to hum along to, but Contra Force was memorable enough to have some of its songs remixed and even put into an entirely new game [at the time], Contra ReBirth!
What tracks from Contra Force are remixed in Contra Rebirth?

Back