Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2) (gamerip) (2003)

I cant download all tracks :( why? Help me please or mi account destroy me, other way to download it en massive download all tracks?
*PD. my english is very bad!

Awesome. This game was so great and the music was great too. For some reason, castlevania games just have the best music.

That reason has a name! Michiru Yamane ;)My personal favorite is House of Sacred Remains.I often found myself going the location just to listen to this great piece.The whole soundtrack is outstanding.

oh my god thank you i need this music for a proyect of my college XD thanks,i love the game and i made the crazy mode completly and with joachin too xD ,my favorite game of castlevania for ever ...this is the begining of castlevania and is the best of all jeje

Absolutely, positively a top quality soundtrack, just as expected from Michiru Yamane. Some of my favorites from this soundrack are Lament of Innocence, House of Sacred Remains, Dark Palace of Waterfalls, Melancholy Joachim and Dark Night Toccata, those are excelent, they simply have that gothic feeling to them, and it suits perfectly a Castlevania in the 11th century.

Castlevania simply has amazing music. Extremely atmospheric, I love the gothic castle style! Absolutely brilliant and melodic too. I will never forget this game. Thanks to uploader!

The Good:
The music is excellent in this game. Who can resist the music composed by Michiru Yamane? Lament of Innocence's music FAR surpasses most of the music in most games (without rock, oddly enough).

The Bad:
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Overall Score from Me: 10/10
What can I say? Michiru just did too good for me to deduct points.

All castlevania's have had the best instrumentals even that horrid 8bit midi stuff was great for its time long live konami and long live castlevania.

Whooooaaa.... I like all castle vania music,,and the game was great,my favorite music is melancholy joachim & stone king golem...
Adven ture,love,puzzl e combined into this game,,BEST GAME,even the soundtrack great too.

Dark Palace of Waterfall, that is one my fav OST, but Aria of Nightmare, that music is match for my house condition

P. S: sorry bad english

One of the Best Video Game Soundtracks of All Time! Thank You! Your simply Awesome Wonderful Guys!!!

I recorded it from the past but the copy my copy is loss and now i can listen this again! Once again THANKS GUYS!

Back