Batman Returns (SCD) (Genesis) (gamerip) (1993)

You finally decided to put on this music. Now if I may request the PSX The Crow:City of Angels soundtrack, it would be most appreciated. Thank You

A wonderful sopundtrack hard as hell to find, infact impossible. I have been looking for track # 10 for years and now thatI finnaly found it I feel more complete because I never forgot the melody, and now I can listen to it when ever I want. keep up the good work!

Blaq...

Yes I requested this a while back and now finally its up. Thank you so very much. The Gotham City Skyline song for the Gotham Streets driving level is the best song. I actually ended up finding that song on a Sega volume cd already here on khinsider. But I still wanted the rest of the soundtrack for Batman Returns. Thank you for posting this :)

One of a few mcd games i actually played and enjoyed only to hear the music; ost was most impressive and best of the game!!!

million thnx for those!!1

Thank you to whoever put the time and energy of finding this soundtrack and taking the time to upload for sharing!

I remember as a kid, this game was sheer job, especially for the music. It was so good, I had to rip the music from CD to Cassette Tape and would listen back to back none stop of hours.

Thank you greatly for sharing this!

Back