Banjo-Tooie CD Soundtrack (2000)

Gosh darn it! I was looking for Mumbo's little dance-magic song and I seriously thought it was going to be on the soundtrack. That's a little disappointing...

It's a really good game, actually. Considering it's on the 64, you have to admit that for its time it was amazing. I just bought it recently on the xbox 360 for Arcade, and it's bringing back good memories :p I used to play it all the time. It is a shame they didn't put everything in, but you can't really complain, the music is still catchy as hell and gets you in a good mood. I think the soundtrack is equally as good as Banjo Kazooie, but the game is much better overall :)I'd have to say... Witchyworld is the best world by far, because the music, and you move around to what appears to be different worlds. Plus there are more games to play to earn the jiggies, so the level is much easier and entertaining.

Dude they needed to put more songs in this D= I mean this is my favorite game evar! I love the songs in this game! But only those is not enough. I want them all! =D

possibly the best game soundtrack i have heard,the music is diverse and (in game) would fit the level perfectly. its sad that there wasn't any addition of the multiple versions of themes to each level though.

love the music,so great but is that all on the soundtrack? I Think the people that made the soundtrack forgot to add the rest of the music.

Back