Apex Legends (Season 01 - 16) (Windows, Switch, PS4, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2019)

The files were ripped at 15.02.2022. I'm pretty sure i managed to dig out all the music files, but i'm not 100% certain. I might have also mixed the names of seasons with events since they are really confusingly named in their original form, but still, all that was available should be here

Last edited:
The files were ripped at 15.02.2022. I'm pretty sure i managed to dig out all the music files, but i'm not 100% certain. I might have also mixed the names of seasons with events since they are really confusingly named in their original form, but still, all that was available should be here
Christ this must have taken a lot of effort. Having to deal with so many files and renaming them must have been hell. Really appreciate your hard work.

Christ this must have taken a lot of effort. Having to deal with so many files and renaming them must have been hell. Really appreciate your hard work.
Thanks :p But give the Admin some credit too, he converted the original ripped .wav files that weighted 39GB to more feasible 19GB flac, along with mp3

Thank you for taking the time to extract these from the game files. If possible, could you update it with the tracks up to the current season?

Referring to what you said above, I have also taken a good look through the list of tracks and have found a few tracks which are missing.

Missing tracks:
Event - Boosted - CharacterSelect - DuosMode
Event - Boosted - CharacterSelect - SoloMode
Character - Gibraltar - TheDrop
Character - Wattson - TheDrop
Character - Wraith - TheDrop
Warriors Collection Event (All tracks)

Missing tracks:
Event - Boosted - CharacterSelect - DuosMode
Event - Boosted - CharacterSelect - SoloMode
Character - Gibraltar - TheDrop
Character - Wattson - TheDrop
Character - Wraith - TheDrop
Warriors Collection Event (All tracks)
Thanks for letting me know. I've found these tracks and added them to the list.
Since i don't event play this game, I've looked up this Warriors collection event, and it was a Season12 subevent.
I must have skipped past it accidentaly. I added it to the list as 'Season12 - 1 - ...'
The admin will upload the Season 16 version soon

Back