Animaniacs (SNES) (gamerip) (1994)

Hate it. It's SUPER BAD. The game was OK, But I can't stand this music. That wasn't even all the songs!!! Trust me on this one, This is NOT a good soundtrack to listen to. Check out the
Mega Drive soundtrack. It's better then this. Trust me.

Badly written music! Agreeing with our guest reviewer from a few years ago, I say that this soundtrack is not good to listen to, and the Genesis version's soundtrack is superior. However, this soundtrack does have something in its favor.
Thanks to the capabilities of Sony's audio chip, the SNES was able to process the orchestral sounds you hear in this. So at least in terms of soundfont, the soundtrack of this game is closer to what the music of Animaniacs actually was. It also has a few more songs in line with the show's musical score than the Genesis game had, and also uses the correct end credits theme from the show. But the soundtrack overall is inferior to the Genesis game, especially in that a proper 16-bit instrumental cover of the Animaniacs theme song - "proper" meaning faithful to the TV show's opening - does not appear in this version.

Last edited:
Back