Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) (gamerip) (2012)

There are a few tracks missing (such as the museum fanfares, only the aquarium track (and its unused counterpart) is present), and quite a lot SFWs (mostly furniture SFWs) are missing as well, but still, this collection is absolutely beautiful and stunning and is definitely worth a listen; it fits the game greatly.

This is excellent! There are a bunch of tracks that I find calm and peaceful, and I am able to fall asleep to them easily.
Thank you very much for taking the time to create this list.

Amazing! I spent a good half hour downloading these. I will use them in my videos as well as put them on my MP3 player. Thank you for this!

My only complaint is there are no K.K. Slider songs, but I understand completely, as a recorder myself, so I take no points for that!

Overal l 1,000/10!

The songs are good and everything but can you do a option where you can download the album easier than having myslef to download rhis for hours

POV: you remember playing this game so many years ago and start reminiscing the good times of 2012-2016, and also remember that this game was one of the building blocks for the rest of your life. #nostalgic

Back