Animal Crossing (GC) (gamerip) (2002)

I love Animal Crossing... it is such a great game with such a good reason. The director of the game created Animal Crossing because it reminded him of spending time with his family when he moved. Now to the soundtrack Kazumi Totaka has such a great talent that only comes once in a lifetime he wrote and performed all the live K.K Slider (Totokeke) song on his own guitar! He deserves some respect because he has done the music for every Animal Crossing since. Anyway... Animal Crossing is and always will be my favorite game. As will the sound track. Coming from Totaka, things can only get better!

I may not have been an Animal Crossing fan for the longest time, but I can say that the Gamecube soundtrack is by far the best in the series.

Animal Crossing is a GREAT GAME!!! It reminds me that im always at home even tough i move so much. Thank you to whoever ripped this and EVEN more thanks to Kazumi Totaka for even doing the music.
This game gives me hope in such a sad dangerous world... :3

I love animal crossing to death!! This brings back so many childhood memories. Btw, Where is the song that plays where your character is in the Igloo? It's like one of my childhood songs.

They got a lot of very useful songs, but to make it better, why not songs from City Folk and New Leaf. That way, there is NOT a song you CAN'T use!

This is an amazing soundtrack... one of the best video game soundtracks that I have. I love to listen to it in the background while I'm doing work around the house. The only songs that it's missing are the song that plays inside the campers' tents during the summer, Redd's tent music (love that), and the music that plays when you're inside the igloos during the winter.

Other than that, this soundtrack is perfect!

Great soundtrack. It's extremely high quality. Very nostalgic but since it's missing one song Nook closes in ten minutes which is one of my favorites it loses 1 star. But great work.

I really enjoy this album. A lot. While New Leaf is more nostalgic for me, that album is missing quite a few tracks on this website, which sucks. Amazing album though.

I can't believe there is still music from the first Animal Crossing I haven't heard before -- that such an immense love was put into this project that there is a set of hourly music that only plays three days in the year. (over cherry blossom season, mistranslated here as 'cheery'). Happy 20th anniversary year, AC.

Back