Animal Crossing (full gamerip) (N64, GC) (gamerip) (2001)

I Use this website often for the school radio i'm in, but this album was perfect! Almost all the songs were upbeat or relaxing which is exactly what i need. Please get more of these kind of songs in the future.

Thanks for the gamerip. I can confirm this is NOT EU. It is the NA version. I doubt this pack would be updated (not that it really needs it), but just in case, here are a few nitpicks:
- would love to see this in MP3 320 or higher (I understand that may not be feasible)
- "(LIVE)" tags should be "(Live)"
- the first "Nintendo" sound has another sound attached to it
- "Midnight" and "Noon" songs should probably be 12 AM/PM to match all other hour songs
- where are files 440 to 510? if there are none, the files should be renumbered
Thanks again for the great work!

It's actually NOT European. I only said that because I heard the other three "Nintendo voices" sounds a bit off if you listen to it. Whilst the other Animal Crossing soundtrack has five Nintendo sounds and they don't sound as bad. Don't hate me or reply back.

It's actually NOT European. I only said that because I heard the other three "Nintendo voices" sounds a bit off if you listen to it. Whilst the other Animal Crossing soundtrack has five Nintendo sounds and they don't sound as bad. Don't hate me or reply back.
Hey no worries bro, just wanted to reply back to say I don't hate you at all. I even thanked you twice in my original message, which you may have misread since you reacted with anger to it. Also, contrary to what you said, it's actually NOT European. Just thought I would clear that up for you. Thanks again for your work! (that's three times now!)

Music is a bit off. I can confirm that this is NOT the NA GCN release for Animal Crossing. The dead giveaway is K.K. Ballad (Aircheck).
Here's what the NA Gamecube version ACTUALLY sounds like:
The upload on khinsider appears to be from the original Animal Forest on N64. Take a listen to the alternate samples here:
https://nookipedia.com/wiki/K.K._Ballad

Last edited:
Back