Aliens Versus Predator (1999)

i love aliens vs predator and i really want to download aliens vs predator 2 the pc game for free. please can you let me download free that geme because i really want to play on it .

This is in my opinion the scariest game I've ever played, and the soundtrack helped a lot to it. The game is excellent, loved it.

Ok. Its a game made from the two best Alien-type films, three briliant races squaring up. So naturally you want a great soundtrack. Nothing says 'BRILLIANT ALIEN SHOOTER' like the introduction music for AVP. The powerful mix combines the two films perfectly. First predator mission music is brill, same with alien. I dont know bout marine, i dont play them. In multiplayer, i'm predator and you cant kill me...

Daemon aka DarylMc! Ok. Its a game made from the two best Alien-type films, three briliant races squaring up. So naturally you want a great soundtrack. Nothing says 'BRILLIANT ALIEN SHOOTER' like the introduction music for AVP. The powerful mix combines the two films perfectly. First predator mission music is brill, same with alien. I dont know bout marine, i dont play them. In multiplayer, i'm predator and you cant kill me...

Back