Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp (Switch) (gamerip) (2023)

This album was updated on 19th of April, 2024.

Change Log:
Added all tracks and variations that were missing.
Verified audio quality to ensure there is no static or hitching.
Tracks have the correct backing now (percussion and/or audio filter).
Tracks now sound exactly like they do in the game.
Tracks are now in the order of the in-game music gallery and have the exact same name as they do in the English version of the game.
Extended all tracks to be somewhat longer; enough for them to play in their entirety at least twice per track.

Upload complete! If anyone has any feedback for me, then you can just DM me on Discord. I am in the Discord for this site and have the same username. I still want to add mixed tracks (Changing variant while playing), and looping tracks (I will cut the beginning start up off). No time estimate for these, but I want them for myself anyways, so I will make them eventually. Thanks and enjoy!

Upload complete! If anyone has any feedback for me, then you can just DM me on Discord. I am in the Discord for this site and have the same username. I still want to add mixed tracks (Changing variant while playing), and looping tracks (I will cut the beginning start up off). No time estimate for these, but I want them for myself anyways, so I will make them eventually. Thanks and enjoy!

Thank you so much for your hard work on this. Enjoying it right now and will do many times in the future. My only gripe is that I wish you'd added fade out on the tracks that don't have a definitive end (most of them) as the abrupt end of the tracks are very jarring. I guess the variants you've yet to create might remedy this somewhat? Still, otherwise perfect!

Thank you so much for your hard work on this. Enjoying it right now and will do many times in the future. My only gripe is that I wish you'd added fade out on the tracks that don't have a definitive end (most of them) as the abrupt end of the tracks are very jarring. I guess the variants you've yet to create might remedy this somewhat? Still, otherwise perfect!
I actually agree with the fade out. However, the media players I use auto fade tracks for me, and I always disliked faded soundtracks because they would have silent gaps due to the double fade. I figured that since adding a fade is easy, but removing it is much harder, combined with the previously mentioned auto fade for media players, I chose not to fade them. I could add faded tracks as an extra, but I also don't want the track list to be too long or have duplicate audio. I could go through and fade every track to maybe upload as another upload perhaps, but that would be after making any extras first. Glad you are enjoying it!

Back