New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (2012)

Nice clean selection of all main New Super Mario Bros. U songs. Be aware that any songs included in the Wii version are omitted, so be sure to get those too. 10/10

Go to Mr. HeliX and find his music there. He has New Super Mario Bros. U music ripped from the game, and even has the credits music without bubble sfx.

Pretty nice selection of music. Love the names of the worlds, since I'm a fan of sweets (who isn't?) Sadly, I have a few things to say about this album:
1. More than half of the songs are a very close replica to many of the world songs of New Super Mario Bros Wii.
2. Songs 21 & 22 are choppy.
I hope the game is better than the music :|

Gosh Nintendo is somewhat lazy. If you want songs without baby yoshis in it, go to NSMB2.
But, its still a good soundtrack.

how hard is it to find a version of the credits without those bubble sounds?
very hard apparently
I am legit convinced at this point that the sounds, for whatever reason, are baked into the song.

good news! I found a rip of the game and properly organized the soundtrack and, as it turns out, there’s more than what Mr. HeliX uploaded. I still have a few more things I have to fix up, but then I’ll submit it
(just for reference, there’s 25 tracks here, and there’s 50~ tracks that are in the game)

Last edited:
Back