Music From SimCity 3000 (1999)

sora_luver: seems very dark...lol.... umm... I guess I'll give you a 8/10... I don't like unhappy things much but it still sounds cool..... ( was what I just said like really dorkish or is that just me:blushing: ???)....anyway:toungesmile:

It's a good album for sure. I'm not sure but i think you missed a song besides howling winds because i've been lookin for the more jazzier type songs like updown town and night life for forever but i thought there was at least one more upbeat type song like that but then again i havn't actually played the game in quite a bit.

thanks alot, i've been looking for this for a while. some of the other jazzy songs like south bridge and central park sunday, i think someone mentioned that. otherwise, thanks so much, it's good walking music.

"Guest" is absolutely right!!! They're missing the best song, the jazziest and it's called South Bridge. You can find it on the EA Sim City 4 website.

This is a very fine album to a VERY fine game. I love the jazz tracks as well as the others.

The guest who gave this album a 5/10 sounds d*mn clueless.

Back