REMASTERED TRACKS ROCKMAN ZERO Mythos (2010)

They sound good, but most of these REALLY don't sound like their original counterparts at all. Compare Cannonball here to the original GBA song, and you'll agree.

Straight Ahead and Silver Wolf are improvements over the Physis and Idea versions though.

Over all I'd give a 6/10.

These Remastered Tracks Of Mega Man Zero 1-4 Is Freaking Amazing! My Favorites being Neo Arcadia, Cannon Ball, Combustion, Crash (Zero 1), & Falling Down. By The Way, Not A Single Remastered Track Is Bad... In My Opinion.
Soundtrack 10/10!

Absolutely fantastic remixes of these classic tracks. These are by far the definitive versions of these songs.
Some may argue that they are very different from their originals which is a negative. They are somewhat different in certain parts but why is that a bad thing? All of the added guitar sections and such are fantastic. Cannon Ball is a great example of this. It is my favorite track in the whole series.

Absolutely fantastic remixes of these classic tracks. These are by far the definitive versions of these songs.
Some may argue that they are very different from their originals which is a negative. They are somewhat different in certain parts but why is that a bad thing? All of the added guitar sections and such are fantastic. Cannon Ball is a great example of this. It is my favorite track in the whole series.
My Favorite Mega Man Zero Song From The Whole Series Is Supreme Ruler.

An already great soundtrack that got remastered to an epic degree thanks to Mythos, this remaster still stands strong even for today.

An already great soundtrack that got remastered to an epic degree thanks to Mythos, this remaster still stands strong even for today.
They did a great job on remastering these tracks. Although, some of them are inferior to there GBA counterparts. Notably supreme ruler.

Back