Ginga Ojousama Densetsu Yuna 2: Eien no Princess (PC-Engine CD) (TurboGrafx-16) (gamerip) (1995)

My rating: 8.67/10
Personal Favorites:
Tracks 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 18, 21 (vocals), 22 (vocals), 26 (vocals)

This album is basically a high quality knock off of Sailor Moon. If you've ever listen to the original Japanese soundtrack for the anime or any of the Sailor Moon games, some of these tracks could pass as from that series. That aside, the first set of tracks are native Turbografx synth. The equivalent of these in CD Audio are found in the OVA And Game Image Soundtracks for Galaxy Fraulein Yuna. The arrangements are quite good and they have a kick that's not in the CD Audio, although there are a number weaker tracks. The second set of tracks contains CD Audio. These are shorter versions of that found in the OVA And Game Image Soundtracks, where the length, in my opinion, helps the track (Specifically Funny Funny Little Girl (track 21) is legitimately catchy and becomes more of an ear worm in the longer version). Anyway, good counterpart to the CD Audio tracks, yet not as strong in my opinion.

Back