Pokémon X & Pokémon Y: Super Music Collection (2013)

wow i was looking for pokemon xy music for a long time,and pokemon origin music is just awesome too i liked final battle vs rival one! great work!

Oh my God, this exists!?!?! And with origins!!?!?! Great quality, all SFX too, this is amazing, very, very well done! The only things missing are the original mega charizard X theme and the mewtwo theme from origins, but otherwise perfect!

thanks...its my hobby of making PPT pokemon battles...but I needed new battle songs for making it interesting...t his site fulfilled my music requirment...th anks a lot...

Truly Awesome site! I like Playing Pokémon games and listening to the Musics in the games... I'ld like to hear all the Pokémon Full version Songs (English). Please Ulpload them too!

Great album, X/Y had a few forgettable tunes but mostly alot of really great ones! Looks pretty complete, even including stuff from the PR Videos and other extras. I like the old school stuff included in here as well.

I think the X/Y rendition of "Congratulation s on Entering the Hall of Fame!" is THE best rendition of that song that Pokemon has ever done!! It really pumps me up, makes me want to celebrate and gives me chills all over!!! Very powerful!

Some of my other favorites include Kalos, Santalune Forest, Gym Leader Battle, Routes 8-13, Geosenge Town, Shalour City, Elite Four Battle, and The Pokemon League (which seems a bit static-y on here but that's the only one I've noticed)

Back